Do you use social media?
FB? Pinterest? Instagram? Reddit? Twitter? Community Discussion Groups or Forums?
Social Media & Community Facilitators will be in charge of representing 4Retirees across social media channels and internal community discussions and groups as the sole voice of the community and its people.
You are retired, you are active on the internet, on the social networks, you like commenting and chatting with other people. You like starting discussions, sharing photos, jokes and funny comments, maybe recipes or even telling people where to go to see something cool! You have at least 1h free of your time a day (flexible timings). You are a global member of our community.
What will you do?
- You will get access to our social media platforms as an administrator.
- You will be creating discussion groups and moderating them in our community.
- You will be attracting other retirees to come to our community to meet new friends.
- Through your comments on social media, you will be promoting 4Retirees community.
- Social Media & Community Facilitators is an evolving process that includes responding to comments and questions, creating some content, liking, starting discussion, matchmaking/introducing friends in our community and much more.
- You are an expert who provides our community members with the guidance needed to enhance their online presence in our community.
- As a Social Media & Community Facilitators, you must have the ability to maintain perspective and above all, not take things personally. The ability to understand and manage one’s emotions will support 4Retirees healthy online community.
What’s the approach?
- You have your own mobile phone, tablet or computer with access to the internet.
- You are free 1h a day in total (not consequent 1h it can be 5 mins at a time, whenever is good for you to chat and reply or whenever community members needs arise)
- We will give you training guidelines and access to our platforms
- The first month is a testing phase, you volunteer and we collaborate together, we are defining communication styles and understanding your potentials and skills. Defining a daily routine of the tasks will help greatly in streamlining your social media day and also let you have some fun.