Who is the social event and activities organiser?
Social Events & Activities Organiser is someone who brings a group of people together, who organizes events or activities for people to enjoy, socialise, meet one another, relax and have fun together in a respectful manner.
What will you do?
As the Social Events & Activities Organiser, you will be organising, arranging your end to end local social gatherings for retirees in your state, city, town or suburb. The activities can vary from simple public meetups, locally themed get togethers, museums and art exhibitions, drinks, lunch or dinner, local activities like walks in the forest or by the beach, lakes and many more. This is basically your idea, your outing, you are taking charge of organising this for 4Retirees members and their friends. At the same time, you will be with people, out and about, you will be making new friends and getting recognition in your local community.
As the Social Events & Activities Organiser, it is your responsibility to:
- Create ideas for events & activities
- Always practice good listening skills; be able to process; to effectively mediate, and to identify members needs and activities that 4Retirees members would like to attend
- Arrange & take part in activities for the 4retirees members and their friends
- Plan each activity and communicate with participants/invitees
- Organise your own weekly & monthly activities calendar; this can be done and monitored by setting up all activities in our platform via member account
- Communicate your events and activities by creating posts on meetups, FB, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Pinterest and our own 4Retirees community as well as other channels you might have identifi