Unlocking Your Employability
About this course
Unlock your personal and professional Career
The key is showing a potential employer what you can offer BEYOND your credentials.
We’ve thought deeply about what actually matters to employers and how you can develop the skills and qualities they value.
This course will show you how to take your experiences, extract what you’ve learned from them and present them in a way that would be attractive to an employer.
You can purchase certificate for an additional cost.
What you'll learn:
- Develop an understanding of what employability is and why it is important.
- Recognise opportunities for employability development.
- Apply self-reflective methods to interpret your experiences, connect them to your employability and recognise how your unique qualities translate into job performance.
- Develop your communication skills to convey your potential to employers in the recruitment context.
- Define professionalism and understand how to conduct yourself appropriately in the work environment.
- Prepare for the transition from university to your first job.
- Determine how to develop your employability throughout your career and understand the benefits of lifelong learning.
- Recognise the value of working globally.
Heads up! Our courses has been hand-picked for retirees from our affiliate partners. If you buy something through one of our course links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we might get a small commission to support our community, which helps keep the lights on. Thanks for supporting us!
Fantastic Online Course
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Diploma it's a fantastic online course. Very informative, easy to follow sessions with a test facility at the end of each session. You can complete this at your own pace any time of day or night, without any pressure and there is even help if you need it with tutors online. I would highly recommend New Skills Academy to anyone looking to gain a qualification but needs time to complete the course or cannot attend classes.
Julie Roach – Redditch, New Skills Academy learner partner of 4Retirees.
Yvonne Watkins, York, New Skills Academy learner, partner of 4Retirees