About this course
Be a professional Photographer
Learning about photography is essential for anybody who wants to take their passion for taking pictures to the next level as either an amateur or a professional photographer.
This course covers everything you need to know about becoming a better photographer, including a detailed description of both analog and digital photography, as well as the fundamental principles of photography.
Benefits of Taking This Course
- It can help you in your future career as a photographer
- Increase your income by improving your photography skills
- Create your own business opportunities
- Save money by choosing the right camera for your needs
What you'll learn:
Know the Photography fundamentals
- The difference between analog and digital photography, including the pros and cons
- Every type of amateur and professional camera available and which is best for you
- The three photography fundamentals – Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- The different career options that require photography and what they entail
Heads up! Our courses has been hand-picked for retirees from our affiliate partners. If you buy something through one of our course links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we might get a small commission to support our community, which helps keep the lights on. Thanks for supporting us!
Fantastic Online Course
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Diploma it's a fantastic online course. Very informative, easy to follow sessions with a test facility at the end of each session. You can complete this at your own pace any time of day or night, without any pressure and there is even help if you need it with tutors online. I would highly recommend New Skills Academy to anyone looking to gain a qualification but needs time to complete the course or cannot attend classes.
Julie Roach – Redditch, New Skills Academy learner partner of 4Retirees.
Yvonne Watkins, York, New Skills Academy learner, partner of 4Retirees