Memory Enhancement Certification
About this course
Enhance your memory skills!
A good memory is a useful asset at work and home, but many of us know that our skills in this area could benefit from some improvement. Memory enhancement is especially important in later life, as our brains start to shrink.
In this course, you will discover practical lifestyle changes, exercises, and strategies that will enhance your memory and stimulate your brain.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Improving your memory will make you more effective at work
- Improving your memory will help improve your confidence in social situations, as you are less likely to forget names and other key details
- Enhancing your memory will slow natural age-related decline, which will improve your quality of life into old age
- If you are a student, this course will help you improve your grades and approach your studies with confidence
What you'll learn:
How to help your memory
- How your diet and hydration levels affect your memory
- The role of brain training apps in improving memory
- How to incorporate memory-boosting exercises into your everyday life
- Why meditation may help your memory
- Why taking up a new hobby or learning a second language will enhance your memory
Heads up! Our courses has been hand-picked for retirees from our affiliate partners. If you buy something through one of our course links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we might get a small commission to support our community, which helps keep the lights on. Thanks for supporting us!
Fantastic Online Course
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Diploma it's a fantastic online course. Very informative, easy to follow sessions with a test facility at the end of each session. You can complete this at your own pace any time of day or night, without any pressure and there is even help if you need it with tutors online. I would highly recommend New Skills Academy to anyone looking to gain a qualification but needs time to complete the course or cannot attend classes.
Julie Roach – Redditch, New Skills Academy learner partner of 4Retirees.
Yvonne Watkins, York, New Skills Academy learner, partner of 4Retirees