Improving Your Business Through a Culture of Health
About this course
Business Through a Culture of Health expert
Strengthening your business using the Culture of Health approach will enhance the greater good by promoting well-being—benefitting society, your business and employees, your customers and communities, and you.
You can purchase certificate for an additional cost.
What you'll learn:
- The business case to adopt a Culture of Health
- The ways you are already involved in health, whether you realize it or not
- How to implement a Culture of Health in your business to gain a competitive advantage
- How to reduce costs, increase revenues, and enhance your business’s reputation using a Culture of Health
- Real-world examples of Culture of Health implementation that could apply to your business
Heads up! Our courses has been hand-picked for retirees from our affiliate partners. If you buy something through one of our course links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we might get a small commission to support our community, which helps keep the lights on. Thanks for supporting us!
Fantastic Online Course
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Diploma it's a fantastic online course. Very informative, easy to follow sessions with a test facility at the end of each session. You can complete this at your own pace any time of day or night, without any pressure and there is even help if you need it with tutors online. I would highly recommend New Skills Academy to anyone looking to gain a qualification but needs time to complete the course or cannot attend classes.
Julie Roach – Redditch, New Skills Academy learner partner of 4Retirees.
Yvonne Watkins, York, New Skills Academy learner, partner of 4Retirees