How to Close More Sales Certification
About this course
Learn to Close More Sales!
To make a sale, you need to build a rapport with a prospect, using the right techniques that will enable you to understand their problem and offer them an attractive solution.
However, this is no easy task and you can expect to encounter objections along the way. This course will provide you with an overview of the most common methods employed by salespeople to seal the deal.
Benefits of Taking This Course
- If you work in sales, this course will improve your chances of closing deals.
- If you negotiate with salespeople as part of your job, this course will help you understand the most common tactics and how you can use them to your advantage.
- This course will teach you transferable negotiation skills, which are useful to anyone working in a role that entails persuading others.
- If you have to write sales pitches, this course will help y
What you'll learn:
Introduction to Important Sales techinques
- Why you need to know your product and service inside out
- Why you need to fully understand your prospect’s situation and problem
- How to handle objections
- How to use traditional sales techniques without appearing pushy or aggressive
- How to use subtle methods that encourage a prospect to buy
Heads up! Our courses has been hand-picked for retirees from our affiliate partners. If you buy something through one of our course links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we might get a small commission to support our community, which helps keep the lights on. Thanks for supporting us!
Fantastic Online Course
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Diploma it's a fantastic online course. Very informative, easy to follow sessions with a test facility at the end of each session. You can complete this at your own pace any time of day or night, without any pressure and there is even help if you need it with tutors online. I would highly recommend New Skills Academy to anyone looking to gain a qualification but needs time to complete the course or cannot attend classes.
Julie Roach – Redditch, New Skills Academy learner partner of 4Retirees.
Yvonne Watkins, York, New Skills Academy learner, partner of 4Retirees